Saturday, June 14, 2008

the joys of motherhood...

Can you guess what happened here? I think the jar to the left gives it away. It looked so cute in black and white, but you couldn't see the damage that was done.



Here's the REAL deal...



You know those times when your kids are quiet all of the sudden? This was only after 2 minutes of not checking on them to see what they were up to. Sure enough...this is what they got into. Could you imagine what it would look like after 5 minutes?! I'd love to hear everyone's stories or pictures if they have any of these moments to share!
I just found one as I was browsing my reader...HILARIOUS!! click here

4 comments:

Danielle said...

That is a classic! I like how they managed to go take it on your treadmill. KNowing Dylan the peanut butter probably not made it only all over his body, but many other places in the house, what a mess!

Mindee Graver said...

I have a picture similar to this one- Bethanee, in the kitchen, with the frosting! Kids are hilarious, she was only 9 months, and she loved it! How long did it take you to clean it all up! Just wait unitl Avery gets old enough and they drag her into it too!!

Brent and Britta said...

Pretty dang cute in color! Those blue eyes... I love that they are chilling on the treadmill eating PB... awesome.

April Lowe said...

I love this! Hilarious! You gotta be worried when it's quiet around the house. You're so good for catching these moments on camera.

By the way, what software do you use to edit your photos?