Wednesday, June 4, 2008

red bucket

anything can make kids happy....I wish that were true for adults!! I know it is to some degreee, but kids are happy just looking at bubbles and playing in water all day! I got this bucket at target the other day to hold all of the outside toys in. Sure enough, the boys get a hold of it and I go grab my camera! Dylan was covered in dirt and ketchup left over from dinner. Luke on the other hand seems to keep his face pretty clean! I love their smiles...and their laughter is contagious. ah-to be a kid again. What on earth am I going to do with all of these pictures by the way! Thank goodness for digital! but then comes the printing!





7 comments:

Danielle said...

Are you kidding me with those blue eyes?? We have the same bucket in balck. It has been used for everything-from a indoor basketball hoop to a baby's crib. I don't think we've actually used it for its intended purpose which is to store all their outdoor toys...

Danielle said...

sorry black, it's early and my fingers haven't actually started moving the right way yet...

Kathryn Cooper said...

That bucket is huge and awesome! It looks like Dylan was eating dirt for dinner. hah! That kid cracks me up.

Kacey said...

I just love checking out all your pictures everyday. They are SO GOOD...plus you're giving me lots of creative ideas to keep my own kids entertained. SO Thanks! :-D

Christine said...

your pictures are always amazing. love the last one and Luke's expression. how is life going with 3? you always seem so upbeat. your a great mom.

T-bit said...

I love those big blue eyes..your kids are always so happy! Probably because they have the best mom ever!!!

TwinkleBee said...

you have the most cute and photogenic kids, Can they really ever have a bad picture? doubt it, they are adorable, and I love the pic with Dylan's electric blue eyes