Monday, June 9, 2008

me and avery

I love this picture of my little princess and I. I love that I have pictures of us when she's so little...because we all know how fast they grow up and you forget these moments. Right now I'm in the middle of it all...and enjoying it. she is still so tiny and I can't imagine her any other way. Whenever we came home from the hospital and I hadn't seen my boys for a few days, the minute I saw Dylan I thought he was HUGE! And just a few weeks ago he was my little chunky monkey. This is why we keep having more kids right? We want them to stay little....

10 comments:

Colorado Oldroyds said...

Ambyr, I love all of your pictures of little Avery. She is so angelic! Almost makes me want another one . . . almost.;) Happy birthday to your sweet little boys!

Danielle said...

I agree, almost enough to make me want another...but not quite. I need to see her again, I bet she is growing so fast!

Bobette said...

I love this picture. It is so sweet! Avery looks so dainty. I bet the boys are loving having her around.

The Piersons said...

Ambyr, I love the latest picture, you look gorgeous! I also wanted to write a note about my favorite part of the birthday post. It is the picture of Trey that says, "Luke and Dylan's cousin" poor Avery, she doesn't have any cousins. :)

T-bit said...

I love this picture....She is so beautiful!

Travis and Joy said...

that's a great picture ambyr! as a mom, we don't get as many pictures with our kids. It's always fun when I get pics with them. You're looking great and she's beautiful. Way to go, mom of 3, 3 and under. I don't know how you do it!!

Balancing Act said...

Ambyr Spitzer Porter!!!

I keep seeing all of these AMAZING pictures linked on other people's blogs (Haley, Jordan, Stacy, Mandy) and I kept thinking I have GOT to meet that photographer and have her take pics of my princess when we move back to Texas in August. Lo and Behold it's Ambyr from high school! Your little ones are adorable and your work is incredible. I'll be contacting you in August!

Courtney (Barksdale) Perez

Martin Family said...

Darling, I want one with my new baby. Who took it?

Tiffany said...

Love it!

The Jorgensen's said...

Such a beautiful picture. I love tiny babies and am sad every night I put Megan to bed knowing that she's going to be older and bigger in the morning.