Monday, June 30, 2008

the.most.pictures.ever.in.one.post.

andrus family fun day!! What a day it was....after a delicious meal we all headed out to play a game of tennis. And let me just state that maybe 2 or 3 out of 8 couples have played..a little. So off we went to play! It's quite the fun sport for laughs, but who could get serious with the andrus clan! All in all, it was a great day. Here are a few action shots...thanks vaughn and ann for a fun day!




















btw, lately I have been getting tired of the old vertical or horizontal pictures....therefore the "slant" has taken over lately!

3 comments:

Martin Family said...

Looks like so much fun. I loved looking at this post. Wish I was there. Thanks for sharing.

Kacey said...

How fun...great action shots. I love the one with the red door! and the little kid in the family picture wearing the blue shorts (on the right) with his tennis racquet so strategically placed...made me laugh.

Danielle said...

Okay I'll totally take credit for the kid with the strategically placed racquet, that's our Blakester! Ambyr, these photos are FABULOUS!! That one of Kali cracks me up. You are SO talented!