Tuesday, June 3, 2008

yucky feet

I realize that all my posts are about my kids...since I was pregnant it seems. I haven't gotten back out there and done photography for clients yet, and i'm not sure how long it will take me to get there!! I feel as if 3 kids have taken over my life and how could I possibly fit in my love for photography! I really miss it, so this is why you see so many pictures and posts of my 3 little neanderthals. It's a little boring, but this is my life! It's been hard lately adjusting to all this chaos that I've put upon myself, but then I think of the show, jon and kate +8 ( I watch religiously ) and I feel better~for the time being. Well, here was just another day of muddy feet and cute faces. It's not even the middle of summer yet, and I've already pulled out the carpet shampoo!!! There's only 1 area of carpet in my house and it happens to be right where the back door is to go outside! my luck, i know...and even after I wash them off-outside- for some reason there is a new stain on it every day. Gotta love kids:)





4 comments:

kim said...

I love that show too - it always makes me feel better about my busy life and puts it all in perspective for me. Cute pics!

Mindee Graver said...

Your blog is SOOO not boring! I love seeing pic's of your cute little kids, thats what blogs are for! I watch Jon & Kate + 8 religiously too! Some nights I'm like, I need to go to bed, but I can't stop watching! Hang in there with your 3 kiddos, you will soon be in a routine that works for you guys and it will get easy again. Miss ya girl~

T-bit said...

Gotta love those boys! Always willing to get dirty and roll around in the mud! I can't wait!!!

Danielle said...

I love seeing your photos, keep them coming!!! My kids love watching Jon and Kate. I know I can always get a solid 30 minutes of quiet when it is on.