Sunday, June 1, 2008

daddy's little girl...

You don't know how long mark has wanted his little girl. lately, I will find him snuggling her at night before she goes to bed. It's such a cute thing to see, especially since I have pictures just like this of him and the boys as well. None of them posed..all natural snuggly nap times with dad! Today, it was a sunday afternoon nap that took place and I was awake since I felt well rested at the time...and everyone else was taking a nap. So peaceful and quiet! So, once again mark wanted to snuggle her and soon found them like this... these are the moments that I love capturing...


6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Those pictures are precious! I love her hair!

Kacey said...

oh my goodness...those are just the sweetest sweetest pictures!

Mindee Graver said...

I love these times. I have pictures of Benj with each one asleep on his chest as well. Many, Many, with Bethanee. So sweet :)

the S family said...

I remember mark and dylan snuggled on the couch just like that! How sweet!

Martin Family said...

mark is taking full advantage of that little girl. How special are daddys and their little girls. Good memories. How are you doing the rounded edges and I still need to figure out how you upload the large pictures.

Mary said...

I think that mom and baby and dad and baby sleeping pictures are the best. Something so pure.